Friday, February 1, 2013

How to syntax-highlight code on Blogger

One of the first issues I had with this blog was how to syntax-highlight code snippets. All I could find on the internet was garbage and old tutorials with the previous Blogger interface. Then I finally found this blog that proposed a working solution. Actually, it's the only solution that worked, so I'm suggesting it here, but I'm not entirely satisfied with the CSS that comes with it, so I might slightly modify it sooner or later.
If somebody knows a better solution, let me know in the comments, I'll be glad to take a look at it.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this website.
    website design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easton Bell Electrical are your Melbourne based electricians, and it is our priority that
    we provide you with a friendly and courteous service while being professional and well presented.
    We pride ourselves on being on time and discussing with you what work suits you best. And best of all, We Clean Up!Hampton Electrician

    ReplyDelete